- 203 Colton Ave, Thomasville, GA 31792
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2020 Sqft
- This lovingly restored historic home, Just a leisurely stroll from downtown Thomasville restaurants and shopping, and only steps away from beautiful Paradise Park! It's rare Second empire architecture makes it unique not only in Thomas County, but across the whole nation, as few still exist. This home is indeed a rare gem- the best of both worlds- because it is half brand new home and half historic treasure. The Old wing of the house, built in 1912 with low ceilings, that included the kitchen and bathroom, was remo ...
- 2206 Bold Springs Rd, Ochlocknee, GA 31773
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2228 Sqft
- New home 3, 427 Sq Ft built on a concrete slab; slab, framing, roof trusses and decking with fire & ice all weather rubber self-adhered membrane is installed. The layout of the house consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry room, two car garage, open style kitchen, dining and living room. This house can be tailored to suite individual preference with some interior floor plan changes, and selection of windows and doors. Additionally, all exterior finishes can be chosen and tailored to your liking. House ha ...